Monday 9 August 2010

Welcome





Whether you would like to write for profit or just wish to record personal events in your journal, I welcome you to this new blog where I hope to guide you on a path to writing success.

In today’s modern world the written word has changed considerably since all of us were at school. No longer do you have to fear your high school English Grammar teacher.

If you can hold a conversation with a friend and then write in the same manner as you did when you spoke, then you have all the abilities needed to write and be published today.

There is an incredible market for authors, both online and off. Over the coming weeks I hope to offer you some interesting tips to guide you in your new career.

To start us off today I offer you this advice – write as often as you can, the more you write the better you can become. You will discover most writers like to set a routine, everyone is different. There are early birds and night owls, me - I’m a night owl. However many novels on the shelves today were written at 4a.m. in the morning!

I know this is only the first entry to a brand new blog, but if anyone found this and you have any questions please leave a comment, I will answer all contacts.

Until next time


Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment